A day of visits

Monday was a fun day for mom. Louise and Dave came by to visit and then Robby stopped by. She didn't eat anything all day, but she did have a little juice. She was pretty out of it most of the day, but didn't sleep until the afternoon. And she still manages a smile now and then.


This morning she woke up on her own and was smiling and trying to tell me things. How I wish I knew what those things were. I only gave her Lor tab this morning, with instructions to the aide that we could give her morphine if she seemed to be in too much pain. Megan said she moved very easily and did really well. I was thinking that maybe she would eat a little bit if she wasn't so drugged up. Not the case. I tried some yogurt and then some ensure shake, which she just let fall out of her mouth. She's all cleaned up now, with new clothes and just smiling at whoever walks by. I guess she is just not going to eat anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A near death experience

Good moments