All grown up












I was looking for pictures on my i-photo of the Mayflower and came across pictures from a few years back.  And I was thinking how fast everyone is growing up.  While I love having older kids, especially soon to be 14 year olds, I do miss the sweet, chubby cheeked little kids.  We only got a digital camera in....ummmm 03 I think, so they are not that old, but still younger than now.  Someday I will figure out how to move my scanned pictures from my finder window into i-photo and will be able to add even cuter little babies to the album.  So here are a few of my favorites.

Comments

Jeanmarie said…
They grow up too fast! But they are all still REALLY CUTE! I just luv em all!

Popular posts from this blog

A near death experience

Sundance: movies, music and more

Off to the MTC with Elder Nicolas Lockhart