Really? Can you be 50?





Tonight was Jennifer's 50th birthday party.  As usual there was lots of great food, including the home made chips I love.  I ate way too much.  And we played super fun games.  It was very fun, but I still can't hardly believe she is 50.  I was at her 30th, and while it doesn't feel like yesterday, it doesn't seem like 20 years ago.  Wow.  I'm just glad she is so much older than I.  

Of course having a good friend that is 50 is not as bad as being married to someone who is 50. Although for someone who is 50, the man does pretty good.  I have more stiff joints than he does. And all his energy really puts me to shame.  But the 50th party was a good excuse to have a country dance instructor come out. Good times!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A near death experience

Sundance: movies, music and more

Off to the MTC with Elder Nicolas Lockhart