Good moments





Yesterday was full of ups and downs. She woke up happy. She ate a whole bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. But then I was pushing her over to her recliner and she leaned out to grab the arm of the recliner and she fell out of the wheel chair. Yikes! With Scott's help we got her into the recliner. She wasn't hurt, but a little shaky. The good thing is she shortly forgot what had happened. She rested comfortably until early afternoon when her legs started to hurt. She went from sleeping to sobbing in a matter of minutes. More morphine. Then more Lortab. More sobbing.

By early evening she was feeling better and ate 2 yogurts! She was laughing and giggling so I snapped a few pictures. Once she even winked at me. I followed the same evening routine. 45 minutes before bed Lortab. Then right before she gets morphine. But when I went to move her she was still really hurting. She was up until after 11 in pain. Every hour between 8 and 11 I gave her more morphine . She was very restless, rubbing her shoulder and crying. Emmerson happened to crash at our house, so when he got here at 11 he gave her a blessing. She settled down and got some sleep.

She woke up happy again today, like most days. So we'll see how the day goes.

Comments

Holly said…
Glad to see her smiling. It was so fun to read how things are going. I am so sad that she is in so much pain, that must be so hard for you to deal with. I know I said I would come visit but I have had sick sick kids. That flu that is going around hit us hard!! I did not think it would be a good idea bringing that over near your Mom! When everyone gets better I will come! Thinking of you tons, our prayers are with you!

Popular posts from this blog

A near death experience

Bedtime

Off to the MTC with Elder Nicolas Lockhart