Day 4 - And no more!

OK, I know I told myself, and Scott that I would cleanse at least 5 days, but today was really hard.  Never mind that it's almost valentines day, and I've been at school all week  and there is candy flowing all over the place.  But today I was just thirsty.  My mouth was so dry, so I ate an orange.  It was so totally delicious.  And now I'm not sure I can ever drink the lemonade drink again.  I'd be happy eating just fruit tomorrow.  We still have a few oranges left.  I just might.  No more lemonade.  I'm really thinking now.   

Comments

Delora said…
I am so proud of you for making it that far. I might have tried it if Layne was willing. It takes motivation. Good for you!

Popular posts from this blog

A near death experience

Sundance: movies, music and more

Off to the MTC with Elder Nicolas Lockhart