I am not sure what to title this entry.  Last week my dear friend Jennifer's son died.  So it was a week of trying to be a good friend and trying to help out as much as I could.  Last night I got a call that another friend just died as well.  My study abroad friend, Linda.  Man, we had some great times.  Like the time we were on a train leaving Paris in the middle of the night, and the entire French Army got on and we were afraid for our.........lives.  After a few hours they finally all got off.  We were so glad and lied down on the seats, anticipating some rest finally.  Then we thankfully noticed that our train had been disconnected from the rest and we had to grab our bags and run to the front of the train.  We didn't get much sleep that night. 
And then there was the time that Thomas and Peter asked us to go with them to church in Graz.  They picked us up on motorcycles, just before the bus to church for the rest of the group left.  Dr. Jones was not happy, but let us go anyway. What a fun day driving around Austria on a motorcycle.  
I'm going to go look for pictures!

Comments

Cristi said…
That's hard. What did your friend's son die of, and how old was he? I'm hoping March will bring brighter days.
Jeanmarie said…
I hope your remaining months of school are cheerful and peaceful and life goes smooth...You deserve it!

Popular posts from this blog

A near death experience

Sundance: movies, music and more

Off to the MTC with Elder Nicolas Lockhart