Christmas time!

There hasn't been much to post lately about mom. She has mostly good days and says funny stuff, but I forget what she says. Kind of like when the kids were little and I thought I would remember the cute things they would say. Her only down day was yesterday, the 26th. She was sobbing and crying throughout most of the day. And she wanted to go to bed really early.

Today she woke up smiling and laughing and has been laughing ever since. She has been shooting off the sentences too. Tonight when I feeding her dinner she was laughing so hard I had to tell her not to choke. "I'll try not to" she replied. I'm glad she has more of the good days then the bad. It's been a fun Christmas with her here.

Comments

susieL. said…
I hope she has more good days then bad. Thanks for posting these updates patty! Ill call you tomo.

Popular posts from this blog

A near death experience

Sundance: movies, music and more

Off to the MTC with Elder Nicolas Lockhart