Mom's here! Just keep on dancing.

I was thinking last night, when mom was being so sweet, that I should write down the things she does and says so that I remember them. Kind of like when my kids were little and I had a book of quotes or funny things they did. At least I did for the big girls, but as usual didn't keep up with it. I hope this time with mom is a good one for our family and we remember what a blessing it is to have her in our home and be able to share our love and care with her.

One night Isabell had the music going in the front room and was dancing around for Grandma. Grandma loves to see the kids and they are really good at entertaining her. Now, she hasn't been able to talk too much for a long time. She does try sometimes, but she can only get a few words out at a time. "I love you" is her most common phrase. But watching Isabell dance around she managed to say, "If that's something you want to do, then it is ok."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A near death experience

Sundance: movies, music and more

Off to the MTC with Elder Nicolas Lockhart